Featured Job of the Month
Quality Assurance Officer
Starting at: $58, 682.00
Get Medical Insurance For You and Your Family on Day 1 of Employment!
Join Our Team
- Are you searching for a career in an organization with a long history and a bright future? You have found it. The Center for Health Care Services has been making a difference in Bexar County since 1966. With specialization in Adult and Child Behavioral Health Services, Substance Abuse, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, Crisis Care Services, Jail Diversion Initiatives, Homelessness/Transformational Services, and Early Childhood Intervention, we offer a wide array of opportunities for those seeking a rewarding, exciting and challenging career.
By joining our team, you can help us continue to build a brighter tomorrow for those we serve. Learn more about our featured jobs and what our valued team members have to say about CHCS.
COVID-19 Mandate Requirements:
Unvaccinated Staff options:
- a. Get Vaccinated per the CMS Mandate.
- b. Have a medical/religious exemption. Unvaccinated staff will need to test once a week at the employees own time/expense and must wear enhanced PPE to include an N95 face mask and a face shield.
- c. Consumer facing staff DO NOT have the option to be unvaccinated without an exemption.
- d. If the position is not consumer facing, staff members may continue to be unvaccinated, without an exemption and test once a week at the employees own time/expense and must wear enhanced PPE to include an N95 face mask and a face shield.
Vaccinated Staff options:
- a. For employees who are vaccinated and consumer facing, we are continuing to require wearing an N95 mask.
- b. For all other vaccinated employees, we are requiring a cloth, surgical or N95 mask be worn in all shared spaces.
- c. Vaccinated employees may only go unmasked if in a single occupancy office.
Apply Today! See our list of openings.
The Center for Health Care Services is comprised of four divisions including Adult Behavioral Health Services, Children’s Behavioral Health Services, Restoration and Transformational Services, and Long Term Care Services.
Are you ready to do something great? Learn more about the CHCS divisions and apply today!
The CHCS Training team is passionate about our mission to “Transform Lives, Transform Communities.” We empower our employees through effective competency-based training, professional development opportunities, and ongoing education in new and exciting areas of behavioral health.
Why We Love Working at CHCS