For our team here at The Center For Health Care Services, caring for the community through volunteering or philanthropy is important. Giving back to our neighbors, friends across Bexar County is a vital part of our mission. We are proud to partner with United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County to make a difference for those in need.
*To designate funds, search by code “940” or “Center for Health Care Services Foundation”
Donating $8 per pay period, or $200, gets you this awesome Employee Giving Society Swag Bag!
With your investment, you provide support to our community’s children, families, elderly, disabled and houseless. Your support will help address the root causes of the most critical needs in our city and provide meaningful, lasting change in our consumers’ lives. When we work together, we empower children, students, individuals and families to reach their full potential.
With your help, CHCS is one step closer to its goal of $125,000 and 85% employee participation
How did your 2021 donation help?
- Unit 9406 ICC Clinic: Tools for New Clients
- Unit 9258 HOPES: Summertime
- Unit 9258 HOPES: Items
- Unit 2002 CBH Campus: Tools and Games
- Unit 4431 ABH Supported Employment: Interview Readiness
- Unit 1401 Calidad Day Habilitation Center: Sustainable Gardening
- Unit 3229 Integrated Treatment Program: Items
- Unit 9256 Josephine Recovery Center: New Undergarments for Residents at JRC
- Unit 4010 CBH Business Unit: Developmental toys, diapers and wipes
- Unit 3234 Public Safety Unity: Any Way We Can Help Project
- Unit 1401 Provider Monitor: Luggage for Adult IDD Consumers
- Unit 2405 Eastside Clinic: Undergarments/Toiletry
- Unit 4411 Genesis: Winter Jackets
- Unit 3231 Unit 3231 / SUD Outpatient Program: Faces of Recovery Art Project
- Unit 9403 ITP Dorms: Faces of Recovery Art Project
- Unit 2607 Supported Housing: Furniture and Household Items for Homeless Consumers
- Unit 2607 Supported Housing Children’s learning materials