18th Annual Bexar County Behavioral Health and Wellness Conference
October 19, 2018
The Norris Conference Center (Park North)
618 NW Loop 410 (Loop 410/San Pedro)
The Norris Conference Center is located in Park North Shopping Center across the street from North Star Transit Center (Bus #2, 3, 4, 5, 502, 534, 550, 551, 647, 648). Parking is FREE.
This one-day conference for families, consumers, caregivers, and professionals features free educational workshops about mental health topics/resources and a health/wellness resource fair.
Free and open to the public!
Registration Information: Coming Soon!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!
- The Center for Health Care Services Foundation (Presenting Sponsor)
- Nix Behavioral Health (Resource Fair Sponsor)
- Behavioral Health Services at Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital (Printing Sponsor)
- Baptist Health System
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
- The Wood Group
- Sigma Mental Health Urgent Care
- You Name It Specialties
- Spurs Sports and Entertainment
- South Central Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- San Antonio Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
- Bexar CARES
- NAMI-San Antonio
- University Health System
- Bexar County Behavioral Health Department
2018 STAR Award Nomination Application
Do you know someone who has overcome barriers to mental health, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities, and has become productive and successful in their lives? Nominate them for the STAR Award! Self-nominations are also welcome. For more information and to complete the application, click here.
2018 Wood Group Scholarship Nomination Application
We are pleased to announce that The Wood Group is offering two educational scholarships for Academic Year 2018! Click here for more information regarding the guidelines and deadlines. Winners will need to attend the 2018 Bexar County Behavioral Health and Wellness Conference on October 19, 2018.